Wednesday, May 6, 2009

2 Year Old With A Fever And Purple Hands

Sansa Fuze.

Looking around with a media player, beyond the simple audio playback you do not spend an amount above and interfaced with the linux world, I stumbled on the Sansa Fuze. At first caught my attention for her looks so accurate that when I read that the manufacturer was Sandisk almost did not believe it! Accustomed to seeing all those memories from the price of the company, I never imagined that he could leave with a piece of that bill, but the surprises do not end there. First, prices for the models are three, 2, 4 and 8Gb respectively with support for microSD 2, 4 and 8GB priced from € 49.90, € 54.90 and € 63.90 (as of 04/15/2009 at PCcity). The prices given the capacity and the other products category were the best, I just have to evaluate the characteristics. The Sansa Fuze supports MP3, OGG, FLAC, WMA, secure WMA, WAV, Audible, and JPEG image format for the video MPEG4con special characteristics as it is for media players. Characteristics is given full recognition of the reader from the linux system in mass storage mode (USB settings to MSC). Once home I immediately connected to the PC and in fact both the USB setting cars on Linux MSC FUZE has been recognized and the system asks whether to open with Rithmbox or otherwise. For audio
just copy the songs / music and video in / video and so on for other categories. Nasty surprise when I discovered that Linux support was related only to the mass memory and not in terms of encoding video for the FUZE. The only program for this is to uinzozz FUZE and also requires a special code that I could not do with any program other than their own. Eventually I gave up but only because I expected the release of a release of Rockbox for the FUZE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment