Sunday, March 23, 2008

Natalie Morales Air Style

Terzani

"That is the time to take a simple cure for the ills of the soul, but nobody seems to afford easily. For years I had wanted to see, in times of depression, ideally to put on my door a sign saying "I'm out to lunch" and then to stretch that absence days and weeks. Finally there was successful. On the ship I was constantly "out to lunch" and I had plenty of time to observe a flock of swallows from the Mediterranean had come on board and occasionally went out to the circling sea \u200b\u200band return to hide in the container. I had time to think about the time, as if by instinct the past I always find most fascinating in the future, as this often boring and I have to imagine the way I will remember to enjoy it on the fly. "TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment